At g2, our team of sales representative work in retail environments on behalf of our lifestyle and leisure brands. Engaging with both customers and store staff you will be the face of a brand tasked with increasing the awareness and maximising sales.
If you have experience in a customer or retail environment and are looking to join an established team of representative then this could be the role for you.
- £70-£80/day + sales incentives
- Holiday pay
- Paid training
The Role & Responsibilities
- Build relationships in store with store staff and management
- Provide customers with engaging and informative demonstrations of the product range
- Encourage store staff to increase their awareness of the brand and the products
- Collate insight throughout your day and report back via our bespoke app on sales, footfall and competitor information
- Share best practice with the wider promoter team through social media channels and team calls
- Ensure the displays in store are fully compliant at all times and any issues are reported back to head office
Is this the role for you?
Apply today if you are looking for a role where you will
- Work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays until 31 December 2021
- Be part of a team who support each other to achieve their targets
- Utilise your communication skills to enhance the customer journey
- Build professional relationships with store staff and colleagues
All employees will be provided with their own PPE kit (hand sanitiser, antiviral spray and a mask) to use whilst working in store.