g2 are recruiting for a Market Manager (MM) to work on behalf of our global wearable technology brand, employed and managed by g2.
You will be working closely with key retail partners within your given region (South of the UK) to increase brand awareness and overall sales growth for the full product range. Our brands wearable tech has been developed to enable people to reach their health and fitness goals by using technology that fits seamlessly into the consumer’s lifestyle.
By building close relations with store management and staff, you will be responsible for ensuring the brand is represented in-store by delivering interactive coaching, training presentations and active promotion of the product range to consumers.
This role will appeal to candidates with sales experience who are interested in technology, Health and Fitness and/or have an understanding of retail, omnichannel included.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme and as your employer we will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development. Your package includes:
- Salary £24,000 + 10% bonus scheme
- Full time, 12 month contract
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum) in addition to bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Drive sales & advocacy of the brand
- Collating feedback and insight of the marketplace
- Attending brand and customer events to create opportunities to experience products and services
- Owning and driving sell out of the regional targets
Do you have what it takes?
The Market Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Experience within a sales based results driven environment (preferably within retail or health and fitness industry)
- Proactive approach and ability to develop relationships
- Enthusiasm in driving brand awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based across the South West region of the UK (ideally based in Bristol) with nationwide travel along with weekend work on occasions, such as launch and seasonal events.
g2 are part of the Gekko Group, whixch is a full service field marketing and retail experience agency that enhances the customer journey and sales across retail, B2B and digital channels. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up to date CV using the link below