TV & MDA
g2 are recruiting for a Territory Manager to work on behalf of our Vision and Major Domestic Appliances brand, employed and managed by g2.
You will work closely with the brand’s marketing team to identify retail-training opportunities. You will visit various retail stores within an assigned region to build relationships, spread the brand messages and deliver training to retail sales advisors on behalf of our client, a vision and major domestic appliance (MDA) brand.
By building close relations with regional and store management teams and their Retail Sales Advisors (RSAs), you will be responsible for ensuring the brand is well received by undertaking product training sessions and optimising all aspects of the brand’s presence in-store.
This field based role is suited to someone with retail experience and is capable of delivering energetic training to group sessions as well as individuals. (Ideal candidate would be based in Stansted or surrounding areas).
In addition to a competitive base salary, there’s an achievable bonus scheme. Your package includes:
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Up to 10% performance bonus
- Car allowance
- 22 days paid holiday (per annum)
- Holiday purchase or sell scheme*
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme (24/7 personal wellbeing support)
- Perkbox Subscription (complimentary & discounted rates across a range of services and providers
- 12 month contract
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Representing the brand within the retail channel
- Driving sales, knowledge and advocacy with effective product training - both in person and virtually
- Build a rapport with the store management and regional teams
- Work with the brand’s product team to develop suitable training content
- Attending trade and customer events to represent the brand
- Manage and optimise brand presence within retail stores
Do you have what it takes?
The Territory Manager role will be perfect for you if you:
- Excel in training within the CE/MDA/Retail sector
- Proactive approach and ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Enthusiasm in driving brand awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
This position offers a 12 month contract and is field based across the UK (ideally based in Stansted or surrounding areas).
g2 is part of the Gekko Group, which is a creative customer experience marketing agency seeking talent to create and evolve campaigns. We enhance our brands customer journey by streamlining and tailoring the customer experience to drive sales across retail, B2B and online channels.
Choose the Gekko Group to build your career and we will support you to gain practical experience from across the best global tech brands. Aligning with our core values, that underpin the way we work - we trust you to make the right choices. We encourage everyone at Gekko to be insightful in their approach and honest to themselves and others.
At Gekko Group everyone is welcome and as an inclusive employer, our teams are encouraged to be relaxed but professional. Be your best self, in a trusted team so we can grow together
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you
*Eligible upon completion of successful 90 day review