We have an exciting opportunity to join our client services team based in our Newbury Office, providing field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland.
As a client Account Executive you will assist the Account Director/Manager with the supervision of a nationwide field team and campaigns for leading technology brands
This opportunity is suited to someone who loves a fast paced environment, looking to develop their skills within a growing and diverse organisation.
- Salary £22,000 + Company Bonus + Gym Membership
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme – 3% employer contributions
- Full training provided
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position will be:
- Supporting field based staff and providing admin support through liaising with brands, field and office based colleagues to facilitate smooth working practices
- Co-ordinating customer business and social events, shipping and logistics
- Executing campaigns to maximum effect, tasks will include creating field staff documents (such as absence and holiday trackers) monitoring staff performance, checking and evaluating store and sales data, compiling daily & weekly admin reports and attending client and team meetings.
Do you have what it takes?
The Account Executive role will be perfect for you if you:
- Strong administration skills
- Have an interest for technology
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Competent in using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
We are a full service field marketing and retail experience agency that enhances the customer journey and sales across retail, B2B and digital channels. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Apply to us with your up-to-date CV using the link below